The Treehouse Apprentice Program is for people who:
1.Yearn to make a major positive impact in the world
2. Desire to learn how to design, build & live in harmony with our planet
3. Feel driven to lead others, whether through business, outreach, or education
"Living and working at Seneca Treehouse was a life-changing experience for me.
The training, education and environment served as a launch pad for my professional development, determination and self- confidence to enter the trades industry."
Jonathan Platt - Co/founder - Equality Trades - Social Equality at Work
We are accepting applications for 2021 Apprenticeships!
Housing, meals, and a diversity of hands-on training including construction, permaculture design, landscaping, and small business development.
To apply, complete the following:
1. Fill out the Google form above (you will need a Google account to access)
2. Send resume and references
3. Take personality tests and send with step #5
4. Prepare a short essay or video of interest (3 minutes or less) on why you want to work with us
5. Submit steps 2-4 in one e-mail to labeled "APPRENTICESHIP APPLICATION" then after 24 hours, call Scott at 864-710-7584
We will review your application once ALL steps have been completed
and the email has been received.
"While at the Treehouse, I have learned how to do a lot of carpentry, weld, compost, reforestation, build green houses, earth domes, take care of animals, mill lumber, live in a community, a little bit about gardening, and a lot about love. I am definitely happier here than I have been anywhere else. This place breeds happiness"
- J. Corey Hinson