The Treehouse Internship Program is for people who:
1.Yearn to make a major positive impact in the world
2. Desire to learn how to design, build & live in harmony with our planet
3. Feel driven to lead others, whether through business, outreach, or education
"Living and working at Seneca Treehouse was a life-changing experience for me.
The training, education and environment served as a launch pad for my professional development, determination and self- confidence to enter the trades industry."
Jonathan Platt - Co/founder - Equality Trades - Social Equality at Work
We are accepting applications for 2020 Internships!
We're switching things up this year by doing 2, 4-month internships.
Round One will start around the 3rd week of January 2020 and will focus on construction including finishing projects around STP and construction for Amity Builders. Additional training will also include some farming, homesteading, and personal and business development.
Round Two will focus on curriculum development and research.
(Stay tuned for more details.)
Housing, meals, On-The-Job Training, and a $200/month stipend assuming 40 hours/week is achieved.
To apply, first complete the following:
1. Fill out the Google form above
2. Send resume & 3 references with phone numbers
3. Take personality tests & send results: Love Language, DISC and 16 Personalities
4. Short essay or a link to a video of interest (3 minutes or less) why you want to work with us
5. Submit 2-4 in one e-mail labeled "INTERNSHIP APPLICATION" then after 24 hours, call Scott at
For questions or to schedule a call, text Scott.
"While at the Treehouse, I have learned how to do a lot of carpentry, weld, compost, reforestation, build green houses, earth domes, take care of animals, mill lumber, live in a community, a little bit about gardening, and a lot about love. I am definitely happier here than I have been anywhere else. This place breeds happiness"
- J. Corey Hinson