May 17th - May 30th, 2020 - Class Only - No meal plans or housing Included
Permaculture is a nature mimicry design science. It is a way of creating a permanent improvement to culture in the way we design, build, and do business. In this course, here are a few of the things you will learn:
- how to apply the principles of permaculture to everything you do in life
- In depth look at all chapters in the designer’s manual
- briefing of 20 other helpful books and resources
- hands on learning at the Seneca Treehouse Projects
- Plant propagation
- How to build soil
- building ponds and swales
Sunday, May 17th - check-in, tour, & greetings
Sunday, May 24th - day off
The last few days of the course will focus on design work so that you can leave with a certification.
I believe, this is one of the best investments you can make to improve your life & the world in which we live!
Call me (Scott) directly if you have any questions! 864-710-7584